Talk about going out with a bang! We’re closing out the year very grateful that we haven’t gotten apocalypse’d away!
It’s hard to believe that 2012 is coming to a close. This has been a big year for us, and we’ve had the opportunity to [...]
Our last gift guide for this holiday season includes pieces for your loverface. He’s a man of discerning taste. (Duh! He had his eyes set on you!) We’re pleased as sugar plums to feature these goodies from other small businesses and local artisans.
Stocking Stuffers for [...]
Happy Monday, Lovebirds. Today’s holiday gift guide has some bits and bauchles for Yo Mama. She’s the original girl-who-has-everything. Your very first It Girl. She deserves an upgrade from your original macaroni noodle statement necklaces.
For this happy holiday, we’re especially jazzed to highlight other small business owners, local artisans, independent [...]
First things first …
Well, second place if you want to get technical. Congrats to Masala Mama Indian Spices for her first place win!
If you’ve been following us over the last few months, you’re probably aware that we were busting our [...]
Today’s holiday gift guide has ideas for your Daddy. Papas can be notoriously difficult to shop for. They’re all “Oh, there’s nothing that I need” or “I did see this kind of cool, random, obscure gadget at Costco.” Huhwhat?
Here are some very stylish picks to tuck under your tree or [...]
We’re excited to pull together mini holiday gift guides for the naughty and nice people on your list. This year, it’s been especially important for us to highlight other small business owners, independent designers, and gifts that give back. Today’s guide showcases just a few of our favorite things for your best good [...]
Hello & Happy 2012, Lovebirds. We hope you’ve all had a very cheerful, very restful holiday break. We had a lovely time off (with some serious bouts of brainstorming and designing – we just can’t stop!) but now we’re back in gear for the new year!
And, boy, were we good [...]
Dear Friends & Lovebirds.
These three [arguably] wise women are heading off for the holidays. We’ll be back to blogging — and some big, big plans! — in the new year.
Until then, we wish you the very happiest holiday and the very safest travels.
Dancer, Prancer & Vixen [...]
To all of our Lovebirds & Turtledoves,
We are happy to add just a little cheer to your holiday. We have designed a series of PRESENT TAGS just in time for your gift-wrapping marathons.
These free printables are designed for 8.5 x 11 sheets using Printable Tags [...]
tagsadvice art bride brooklyn business color decor design details diy engagement flowers friday fun funny gay gold green groom holiday inspiration love marriage mmmfood music nyc paper photography photoshoot pink quote small business stationery style summer tablescape travel trivia vendor vendors video wedding white xmas yellow
Follow Us on Twitter
- So proud of our fellow GW alum (ahem, especially the ladies!). And what a beautiful and inspiring business. http://t.co/MEazbdch6Q 08:19:25 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/Adv1fCfpRj 08:16:30 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Brooklyn Bride for featuring this "industrial ivory" lovefest. It was one of our favs! (Peace, love,... http://t.co/ZvJNiCDGmg 08:08:46 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cperfetti: Some great tips and some nice reminders: "Women And Success: 26 Things Every Woman Should Know" http://t.co/478sflX4Gl via @… 02:13:37 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jencordery haha no judgement... 02:13:15 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jencordery ReplyRetweetFavorite