We’re so thrilled to share this little bit of news. One of our small projects was featured on Style Me Pretty.
Remember this happy bit French Whimsy? It was one of our favorites. We wish we could take credit for all of the lovely little details — like the background of library books covered in white paper, the pinwheels, the poms, the hats, streamers, flowers! — but we just took a cue from the stylish bride to create a francophile banner o’ love and mustaches as a nod to the well-groomed groom.
In any case, big thanks (again and again) to Lar of Asian Cajuns for letting us be a small part of her big day. And of course, to the super talented Aharon Hill Photography for so expertly capturing the beautiful day.
tagsadvice art bride brooklyn business color decor design details diy engagement flowers friday fun funny gay gold green groom holiday inspiration love marriage mmmfood music nyc paper photography photoshoot pink quote small business stationery style summer tablescape travel trivia vendor vendors video wedding white xmas yellow
Follow Us on Twitter
- So proud of our fellow GW alum (ahem, especially the ladies!). And what a beautiful and inspiring business. http://t.co/MEazbdch6Q 08:19:25 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/Adv1fCfpRj 08:16:30 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Brooklyn Bride for featuring this "industrial ivory" lovefest. It was one of our favs! (Peace, love,... http://t.co/ZvJNiCDGmg 08:08:46 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cperfetti: Some great tips and some nice reminders: "Women And Success: 26 Things Every Woman Should Know" http://t.co/478sflX4Gl via @… 02:13:37 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jencordery haha no judgement... 02:13:15 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jencordery ReplyRetweetFavorite