We’re so thrilled to share this little bit of news. One of our small projects was featured on Style Me Pretty.
Remember this happy bit French Whimsy? It was one of our favorites. We wish we could take credit for all of the lovely little details — like the background of library books covered in white paper, the pinwheels, the poms, the hats, streamers, flowers! — but we just took a cue from the stylish bride to create a francophile banner o’ love and mustaches as a nod to the well-groomed groom.
In any case, big thanks (again and again) to Lar of Asian Cajuns for letting us be a small part of her big day. And of course, to the super talented Aharon Hill Photography for so expertly capturing the beautiful day.
tagsadvice art bride brooklyn business color decor design details diy engagement flowers friday fun funny gay gold green groom holiday inspiration love marriage mmmfood music nyc paper photography photoshoot pink quote small business stationery style summer tablescape travel trivia vendor vendors video wedding white xmas yellow
Follow Us on Twitter
- You'll see some familiar faces in this post (and we're not talking about Leo & Carey). Our eternally blushing... http://t.co/1F00thYPIB 11:36:56 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of our favorite testimonials to date, the Groom's Mama from Saturday's wedding: "We didn't think we'd need a... http://t.co/XP0grjUNDo 03:44:28 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of our favorite client testimonials to date, the Groom's mother at last weekend's wedding: "We didn't think we... http://t.co/VpnVYVdyov 03:35:36 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ABeautifulMess take 2: #throwbackthursday pic from #weddingcrashers 2012 http://t.co/umA7S0hXuy 01:16:02 PM May 16, 2013 from A Beautiful Mess on iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Playing w #ABeautifulMess on #throwbackthursday: pink bouquet http://t.co/FUN9pSaRU6 01:07:45 PM May 16, 2013 from A Beautiful Mess on iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite