Have you ever walked past a cafe and seen a wonderfully written chalk menu? It’s cute, colorful, and eye-catching. Well, designer Dana Tanamachi takes this concept to a whole other level.
Her graphic and typography background brings chalk lettering to life and is an inspiration for all designers and visual lovers. Dana has been able provide her unique services to an impressive clientele, including West Elm, Oprah Magazine, Rugby Ralph Lauren, Google, The Ace Hotel, Adidas, and many more.
O’ yes – Oprah Magazine Cover
The Wes Anderson, Brooklyn
Instillation at the Ace Hotel & Martin Greenfield Clothiers for New York Fashion Week
Work for West Elm
tagsadvice art bride brooklyn business color decor design details diy engagement flowers friday fun funny gay gold green groom holiday inspiration love marriage mmmfood music nyc paper photography photoshoot pink quote small business stationery style summer tablescape travel trivia vendor vendors video wedding white xmas yellow
Follow Us on Twitter
- Oooooh we're swooning over these photos from our Biscayne Bay / Coconut Grove Bride & Groom, so beautifully... http://t.co/gEEwcHnpJB about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You'll see some familiar faces in this post (and we're not talking about Leo & Carey). Our eternally blushing... http://t.co/1F00thYPIB 11:36:56 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of our favorite testimonials to date, the Groom's Mama from Saturday's wedding: "We didn't think we'd need a... http://t.co/XP0grjUNDo 03:44:28 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of our favorite client testimonials to date, the Groom's mother at last weekend's wedding: "We didn't think we... http://t.co/VpnVYVdyov 03:35:36 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ABeautifulMess take 2: #throwbackthursday pic from #weddingcrashers 2012 http://t.co/umA7S0hXuy 01:16:02 PM May 16, 2013 from A Beautiful Mess on iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite