Have you ever walked past a cafe and seen a wonderfully written chalk menu? It’s cute, colorful, and eye-catching. Well, designer Dana Tanamachi takes this concept to a whole other level.
Her graphic and typography background brings chalk lettering to life and is an inspiration for all designers and visual lovers. Dana has been able provide her unique services to an impressive clientele, including West Elm, Oprah Magazine, Rugby Ralph Lauren, Google, The Ace Hotel, Adidas, and many more.
O’ yes – Oprah Magazine Cover
The Wes Anderson, Brooklyn
Instillation at the Ace Hotel & Martin Greenfield Clothiers for New York Fashion Week
Work for West Elm
tagsadvice art bride brooklyn business color decor design details diy engagement flowers friday fun funny gay gold green groom holiday inspiration love marriage mmmfood music nyc paper photography photoshoot pink quote small business stationery style summer tablescape travel trivia vendor vendors video wedding white xmas yellow
Follow Us on Twitter
- So proud of our fellow GW alum (ahem, especially the ladies!). And what a beautiful and inspiring business. http://t.co/MEazbdch6Q 08:19:25 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/Adv1fCfpRj 08:16:30 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Brooklyn Bride for featuring this "industrial ivory" lovefest. It was one of our favs! (Peace, love,... http://t.co/ZvJNiCDGmg 08:08:46 PM June 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cperfetti: Some great tips and some nice reminders: "Women And Success: 26 Things Every Woman Should Know" http://t.co/478sflX4Gl via @… 02:13:37 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jencordery haha no judgement... 02:13:15 AM June 11, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jencordery ReplyRetweetFavorite